|About the museum:
Ilok Municipal Museum was founded in 1953, its HQ being the Brnjaković Manor. In 1969 it was transferred to Odescalchi Palace, where at the present time renovation is underway, as are preparations for a new permanent display. Thus since July 2006 the museum has once again operated in its primary space – Brnjaković Manor. It has rich archaeological, historical and ethnographic material, a collection of artworks of old masters, artworks from the 20th century and works from Ilok’s own In signo terrae art colony. Although the museum has no permanent display, the important documentary and book material can be used according to agreement, and thematic exhibitions are put on. In addition, lectures on themes related to the groups referred to are organised.